Etiude ET1 is a Komandor system which allows for the construction of sliding-folding doors, with the folding fixed to the wall and pivoting. The door may be fitted with various insert material of 4-4.6-mm glass or 10-mm board.
– ET1 profile shape
The external shape of the ET1 profile is identical to that of the LAZURYT profile and is at the same time a comfortable holder used for door opening.
– the advantages of sliding and tilting doors
The Etiude System combines the advantages of sliding and pivoting doors, and the door has the option of folding and sliding. Owing to this the client has better access to the interior of the wardrobe.
– it allows for the mounting of doors without the use of the bottom track
There is the option of the use of a folding system without the installation of the bottom track system as the entrance to the room (e.g. wardrobe) via the fixing of the far door to a side wall (door fixed on one side). The entrance width is then limited to the total width of 4 folding leaves (2 pairs).
– it allows for the use of glass or board inserts.
ET1 profiles are adapted to inserts of 4-4.6-mm glass or other materials or 10-mm board. The novelty is the method of fixing 4-mm inserts with the use of a seal which is not visible from the outside, which increases the aesthetics of the product.
– allows the division of doors
The ET1 system allows for the division and combination of two types of inserts in a single door.
Additional advantages of the AL 28 system:
– better access to wardrobes or furnishing than in the case of sliding-only doors,
– takes up little space when door is open,
– combines the advantages of pivoting and sliding doors,
– in this system we are not limited to the place of fixing of such wardrobe equipment as drawers or other extendable elements as in the case of a sliding-door system
The profiles are available in the following colour: AN